Why I am supporting Nathan Deal for Governor
by Bettye Chambers of Buford, GA -- Hall County - July 8, 2010
These are my personal opinions based upon known facts.
Signs of the times across North GA.
There are many reason why I am supporting my former Congressman who served us well for 18 years in that role. Following are just a few of my reasons for supporting him for Governor.
- Newt Gingrich vouches for Nathan Deal’s GOP credentials -- click here - June 2, 2010 - View video
- Candidate Deal's Real Prosperity Plan
If you have not already done so, please read candidate Deal's "Real Prosperity Plan" which cuts tax burden, boosts jobs http://www.dealforgovernor.com/pdf/RealProsperity.pdf Economists say that 'Real Prosperity' gets A-plus -- Ex-CBO Director Holtz-Eakin says Deal plan will 'make Georgia grow'
- Massive and impressive list of endorsements: http://www.dealforgovernor.com/endorsements.php
- Log Cabin Republican E-Mails from Karen Handel
Jim Galloway has an interesting story about Karen Handel. The Log Cabin Republicans have released a series of emails from Karen during previous campaigns and as it turns out, she did say that she supports domestic partner benefits for same-sex couples. Check out the story by clicking here:
Karen Handel Emails.
- Rasmussen Poll on Governor's Race. A Rasmussen poll of likely Georgia voters released May 24 found Deal fared the best of any Republican against Roy Barnes, the Democratic gubernatorial candidate who has raised the most money. The poll reported three GOP candidates leading Barnes, but Deal led by the largest margin, 47 to 40 percent.
- While in Congress, Nathan Deal was a leader when it came to protecting our borders. Read more in AJC.
Nathan Deal has enthusiastically traveled the state to reach out to all Georgia Republicans and explain his vision for our state. His unique gift for powerful extemporaneous speaking is unsurpassed. Notes or teleprompters not needed!
Left: Sandra and Nathan Deal at the Greater Gwinnett Republican Women's Club with Bettye Chambers and Ben Satterfield. Right: Sandra and Nathan Deal with Tonya Boga of Cobb County at the GGRW meeting. Sandra as well as Nathan Deal has been on the road meeting with MANY groups all across the state where they were enthusiastically received.
- New Insider Advantage Poll. - July 2, 2010
Please note that this Insider Advantage Poll is not the most reliable poll. In fact, Insider Advantage rates second from the bottom of all political polls in reliability. It appears that they tend to decide which candidate they prefer and then work their numbers accordingly. This one showed Nathan Deal coming in third behind Oxendine and Handel.