Remembering Dad on Father's Day
June 15, 2014 - Ted's Montana Grille - Mall of Georgia area
So nice celebrating Fatherís Day with our daughter Lisa Hoover, son-in-Law
Chris Hoover and grandsons Michael and Joey Hoover
God took the strength of a mountain,
The majesty of a tree,
The warmth of a summer sun,
The generous soul of nature,
The calm of a quiet sea,
The wisdom of the ages,
The power of the eagle's flight,
The joy of a morning in spring,
The faith of a mustard seed,
The patience of eternity,
The comforting arm of night,
The depth of a family need,
Then God combined these qualities,
When there was nothing more to add,
He knew His masterpiece was complete,
And so, He called it ...
"Keeper of the Stars" performed by Margi Harrell
10. Take my wallet and GO CRAZY shopping.
9. No son of mine is going to live under this roof without
an earring. Now quit complaining and let's go to the mall.
8. Here honey, you use the remote.
7. Well, how 'bout that? I'm lost! Looks like we'll have
to stop and ask for directions.
6. Your Mother and I are going away for the weekend ...
you might want to consider throwing a party.
5. Whaddya wanna go and get a job for? I make plenty
of money for you to spend.
4. Hey, let me hold your purse while you try that on.
3. Let's watch the Lifetime Channel tonight!
2. Well, I don't know what's wrong with your car. Probably one of those doo-hickey thingies.
and the Number 1 thing you'll never hear a
1. When I was growing up, we had it so easy!
Happy Father's Day
web page assembled by B.K.Chambers
Our Senior Superman!
"Never fear, Grandpa is near!"